Pharmozon LLC is a company that grew from the vision of Kenya Logan, a medical social worker who had a desire to make a difference in the lives of those facing barriers to daily living.
Mr. Logan founded Pharmozon based on the National Association of Social Workers Code of Ethics Preamble:
The primary mission of the social work profession is to enhance human well-being and help meet the basic human needs of all people, with particular attention to the needs of all people who are vulnerable, oppressed, and living in poverty.
In 2006, Pharmozon LLC contracted to develop and implement a National Lupus Awareness Project through the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Office of Women's Health.
Mr. Logan is working on his doctoral dissertation, which focuses on health disparities and lupus.Program objectives:
- Provide knowledge to the public as a means to empower them to make informed decisions on health and quality of life.
- Advocate for those in need and those who help those in need.
- Acquire resources to redistribute to those in need through specialized programs.
1006 Friartuck Trail
Ladson, SC 29456
Toll-free fax: 888-433-2125
- Submit your questions or ideas to Pharmozon.
- Get training information on health-related issues for health professionals and the general public.
- Buy training modules for agencies and organizations on specific topics affecting individuals.
- Read about partnerships with experts in areas such as geriatrics, grief counseling, cultural diversity and cultural competence for the health care professional.