Lupus Foundation of America, Inc.- Campaign Founding Partner
The Lupus Foundation of America, Inc. (LFA) is the foremost national nonprofit voluntary health organization dedicated to finding the causes of and cure for lupus and providing support, services and hopes to all people affected by lupus.Program objectives:
- Provide direct financial support to lupus researchers
- Advocate for increased public and private sector support for lupus research
- Translate research findings into medically sound information and programs
- Heighten public awareness of the impact of lupus
- Support individuals, families and caregivers touched by lupus
A number of services are available through LFA’s national office and its network of chapter offices located in 30 states. LFA’s website offers educational resources, fundraising and volunteer opportunities, community tools, personal stories, research summaries and much more.
Toll-free: 800-558-0121 (Information request line) or
800-682-7990 (Para información en Español)
- Browse educational resources including books, publications and videos.
- Talk to a registered nurse to answer your questions in English or Spanish.
- Find the LFA chapter, support group or education program nearest you.
- Electronic newsletters: Sign up to receive email updates about current research studies, advocacy and information about living with lupus.
- Monthly Web chats: Ask your questions during live, moderated chats featuring the nation’s leading experts in lupus.
- Message boards: Connect with people around the world who have lupus.
- Ask the experts: Submit your questions to lupus medical experts.